Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Pinky World
Diary ~~ Mustache ~~ Linkies ~~ Credits



yAhoO.... LuV U guYZ :*
Saturday 22 June 2013 | 0 comments
Finally, after all the way training my kids for choral speaking, they manage to get 2nd place..not wasted the trust I have on them. Even after so much negative comments I poured on them, they still rise n shine..bravo..first time our school got 2 in choral speaking. We even had problems where we hv to quit taking nxt yr by some very concern parties n also complains this n that. Now this success motivate me to continue the journey to bring smk kelibang to champion level. Last year we lost with nothing. This year we rise..I'm happy ....
Enjoy u guyz success (teacher msj 4 us ...bt pity her,she can't even see our performence ..... hope nxt time she can get a change 2 see us doing competation ...miss her so much tht sec )
briyani n secret recipe time <3 u teacher mwax......
My darling babies , thanks for all your hardwork. You all did your best and I LOVE YOU ALL so very very much. this is the 1 st time we won't  so be PROUD of yourselves.  Love you all 

#CHORAL SPEAKERS#

Older Post | Newer Post